SEARCH FOR HOMES
Let Me Be Your Desert Real Estate Connection!
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- I have owned a home in the desert since 1983.
- I was elected to serve on the local Board of Realtors
- Ability to target your home search.
- Expertise about neighborhood features.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Support through the closing and beyond.
- Innovative marketing strategies.
- Trusted resource for answers about the process.
If we can't find it for you then nobody can!
It may seem that homebuyers and sellers don't agree on much, but they share one important concern: that the transaction is successful. This comradery is never more evident than during the appraisal process. It's only natural, since the results of the appraisal can send the deal spiraling out of control. Appraisers take into account many factors when determining the worth of a home. While some of these, such as location, can't be helped, there are things a homeowner can do to ensure that the home is appraised for maximum value. 1. Information is King Appraisers don't spend a lot of time in the home. In fact, Brian Coes…